Technical issues are when you cannot view or access certain parts of the Edrolo platform. Some examples include:
- The gremlins page
- The 'Who goes there?' page
- Videos not loading
- Cannot view student responses
- Cannot save your answers
Technical issues can be caused by your device or device settings. To troubleshoot the issue, please follow these steps:
1. Try a different browser like Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge (Internet Explorer may not support all functions) to see if the issue persists.
If the new browser resolves the problem, continue using it for Edrolo. If you wish to use your previous browser, perform a "Force Reload" to refresh the browser's cache and clear saved settings for edrolo.com.au. Here's how:
- Go to edrolo.com.au.
- On Windows/Linux, press Ctrl + F5. On Mac, press Command + R.
2. Log into Edrolo using an Incognito or private browsing window by pressing Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + N. If the issue disappears, it might be caused by an interfering extension or add-on. Disable them one by one, starting with adblocking software.
3. Enable cookies for Edrolo in Google Chrome. To do this:
- Click the vertical three dots in Chrome's top right corner and select 'Settings'.
- Under 'Privacy and Security', click 'Cookies and other site data'.
- Enter http://edrolo.com.au and select 'Add'.
If the issue persists, please reach out to us at email@example.com. In your email, please include:
- The subject name and year level of the course
- A description of the error
- A screenshot of your entire screen when the error occurs and;
- On Windows/Linux, press Control + Shift + J.
- On Mac, press Command + Option + J.