You can set exams for students to complete by following the steps below:
- Click on the Your classes tab on the left side of your page
- Ensure the desired exam is unlocked. The lock icon next to the exam will appear grey when it is unlocked.
- To set a due date for the exam, click Set due date. After this date, the exam will become locked and students will no longer be able to complete it.
- Once you select a due date, you will have the option to send students an auto-email with a link to the exam and the selected date. If you wish to do this, select Yes, let them know from the message that appears after setting the due date.
- To share the exam with students without setting a due date, click on Share link. This will generate a link that you can copy and share with students allowing them to quickly navigate to the exam.